Best Price for Handheld Anemometer ! Welcome to Windy6
The handheld anemometer WINDY 6 is a unique instrument designed for simple and accurate wind speed and air temperature measurement.
It offers many unique characteristics that makes measuring easy and accurate at day or night.
What are the key features of Handheld Anemometer Windy 6?
- three-cups design allow measurements irrespective of wind direction and contributes to higher accuracy at practical use. Cups are integrated to the centre part to increase shock resistance.
- easy operation - automatic switch ON and OFF together with automatic display illumination make Windy extremely easy to use at day or night automatic switch ON and OFF - display will switch ON when cups start rotating and OFF 1 minute after they stops.
- automatic display illumination - the incorporated sensor continuously measure the ambient light level and switch ON the illumination at low light condition
- ergonomic design and soft non-slip grip
- support for storing or mounting on tripod (optional)
- extremely low power consumption allow 10 years battery life at normal use
- easy replaceable anemometer cups
What are the functions of this Windy 6 Anemometer?
- current wind speed
- maximum wind speed
- average wind speed (selectable averaging 5, 10, 20 and 40 s)
- all standard units (knots, m/s, Km/h, mph)
- beaufort bar graph
- temperature in Celsious or Fahrenheit degree
- wind chill - subjective ambient temperature dependent on wind speed customisation of functions