Buy Best Price for Sonel MIC-10 Insulation Resistance Meter
Insulation resistance measurement:
- selected test voltage: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- three-lead measurement.
Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557 - 4 with the >200 mA current
Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement of Insulation Resistance Tester:
- circuit resistance measurement (<1999 ) with the <15 mA current,
- quick sound signal if circuit resistance is below 30Ω.
Capacitance measurement during the RISO measurement
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...600 V range.
- Power supply: 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries, monitoring of power supply voltage.
- Meter conform to EN 61557.