Keysight’s InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered to give you quality, industry-proven technology at unbelievably low prices. Now it’s easy to get professional measurements and accessible expertise at your fingertips. Don’t settle for less – and test to impress.
- 2 analog Channels, 1 Digital Channel
- 70 MHz
- Maximum sample rate: 2 GSa/s
- Maximum memory depth: 1 Mpts
- WaveGen: 20-MHz function generator (includes Bode plot test)
- Segmented memory
- Mask/limit testing
- Waveform math: Add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT (magnitude and phase), low pass filter
- Free Integrated digital voltmeter with product registration
- 7-inch TFT LCD WVGA Display
- See more signal detail with 50,000 wfms/sec update rate
- USB 2.0 (host and device) Connectivity
- Have confidence in your measurements with Keysight custom technology that leverages more than 60 years of oscilloscope expertise
- Test quickly and easily with a simple, intuitive user interface and built-in help and training signals
- Get professional-level functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 6-in-1 instrument integration
Superior DSOX1102G measurements
With the unique, Keysight-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series family delivers up to 50,000 waveforms per second. With this speed, you can clearly see the glitches and anomalies that you may miss on other oscilloscopes in this class.
Keysight DSOX1102G Trusted custom technology
Keysight’s custom ASIC technology combines the capabilities of an oscilloscope and WaveGen built-in function generator in a compact form factor at an affordable price. 4th generation MegaZoom technology enables the fast waveform update rate with responsive memory acquisitions.
Keysight DSOX1102G Memory performance beyond specifications
The 1000 X-Series’ segmented memory optimizes your acquisition memory by selectively capturing and storing important segments of signals without capturing unimportant signal idle-/dead-time. Segmented memory acquisition is ideal for applications including packetized serial pulses, pulsed laser, radar bursts and high-energy physics experiments.
Up to 50 segments can be captured on the 1000 X-Series models with a minimum re-arm time of less than 19 μs.