Location: London, Aberdeen City
Excluding of shipping charges
IsaTest DRTS 66 Relay Testing Kit
Rent your electrical test equipment with Roynac and one of the best revolutionary Isa testing Protective relay kit, for your protection relay testing needs including single phase test as well as three phase secondary injection capabilities.
With Roynac, you can enjoy one of the best Electrical Test Equipment Rental Services including, hire Electrical Test Equipment Test & Measurement Hire for your IsaTest including STS5000 & STS 5000.
With Roynac, get your ISA Protective Relay Secondary Injection kit with Next Day Delivery options.
Should you prefer to buy your test equipment instead of to rent it, you can contact Roynac Rentals Team today.
ISA Breakthrough Secondary Relay Testing Equipment, for your protection relay testing.
The ISA DRTS66 is an Amazing Automatic Relay Test Set for your Protective relay testing which allows you to Test relays of all generations performing from older electromechanical designs to the latest IEDs.
A modern Three Phase Relay Test Kit & relay test set must have the flexibility to do this.
The Unique ISA primary current injection provides as below:
Protective Relay Testing Procedure And Protection Relay Test Kits:
• Manual control with colour display and by laptop with TDMS software
• Simultaneously available: 6 Current and 6 Voltage plus 1 battery simulator output
• High current outputs: 6 x 32 A, 3 x 64 A, 1 x 128 A
• High power outputs: 6 x 430 VA, 3 x 860 VA, 1 x 1000 VA
• Voltage outputs: 6 x 300V at 100 VA
• High accuracy outputs: better than 0.05%
• IEC 61850 protocol interface. USB, Ethernet and Pen drive interface
• IRIG-B interface for end-to-end tests
DRTS 66 can be operated directly from the front panel by means of a large colour graphical display, a rotary selector, a keypad and function keys.
Two PC interfaces, USB and Ethernet, allow to control the test set with the advanced testing software TDMS.
It can also be operated by the optional Local Touch Control (touch screen) module that can be used attached or detached from the test set.
Relay test and measurement equipment.